MafiaCat MafiaCat

This is like... it's like the rough draft of some video that should be a lot funnier. The cat looks good, but what this needs is a fancy background with some cool mafia music, with cigars, liquor and women spread out around the table like icing on a cake.

tredaycartoons responds:

thanks i aprecaite the advice and this was just a test i was doing their will be more next mafia cat episode or clip i do once again thanks

michael the spy piolit michael the spy piolit

Cheers Michael! I don't actually use Flash myself.

It looks like you did this is in Microsoft Paint (or some paint program).
I used to draw a lot with paint programs. You should try drawing and animating with a program you can download for free. Some of them will let you draw and move shapes. Flash ain't the only good animating program.

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

Pretty good. Your background art style changes between shots, but this video resembles the show well.

Arthur & Abbey 3: FanMail Arthur & Abbey 3: FanMail

Pretty funny dialogue actually. BUT... since these characters don't move much except when they speak, you should redesign them using a richer art style - it wouldn't be labor intensive (they don't move in a lot of funky 3D angles).

Monster Dog Monster Dog

Not bad, really. The art style is pleasant to look at. For some reason, the sound was out-of-sync when I listened to it.

I would keep this plot going. Let's see more of the girl gamer, or the giant dog.

Horse Dad Horse Dad

Flash needs to be reinvented so it's not so damn hard for bad artists to draw.

The animation was better than stick figures, but there were just a lot of rough edges, and the punchline was too random.

Harry Brown HD DVD rip Harry Brown HD DVD rip

Drown in a BLAM POOL !

FavouriteBear responds:

She knows

The Nerd-Brickfilm(HD) The Nerd-Brickfilm(HD)

Not a bad stop-motion in terms of camera stability and smooth movement.
Lego animations are great, especially the ones WHERE THE GUY DOESN'T JUST STAND AROUND !

MushroomHumor responds:

i understand this was just a quick test the only thing is im going to leave out the non-required bad words because its one of the worst parts about this animation...

Why The Pope Really Quit Why The Pope Really Quit

You've got 2 different drawing styles going on here - one with dark lines, and one without. If you wanna take that approach, embellish it some.

On audio, if you can't impersonate an old man's voice any better... that's... okay.
The ideas are there, but they need polishing.

Can I go to the Bathroom Can I go to the Bathroom

Proofread your stuff! This one's so short you don't have an excuse (except that your teacher shot you).