MafiaCat MafiaCat

This is like... it's like the rough draft of some video that should be a lot funnier. The cat looks good, but what this needs is a fancy background with some cool mafia music, with cigars, liquor and women spread out around the table like icing on a cake.

tredaycartoons responds:

thanks i aprecaite the advice and this was just a test i was doing their will be more next mafia cat episode or clip i do once again thanks

michael the spy piolit michael the spy piolit

Cheers Michael! I don't actually use Flash myself.

It looks like you did this is in Microsoft Paint (or some paint program).
I used to draw a lot with paint programs. You should try drawing and animating with a program you can download for free. Some of them will let you draw and move shapes. Flash ain't the only good animating program.

Fairly OddFortress Fairly OddFortress

Pretty good. Your background art style changes between shots, but this video resembles the show well.

Just park it Just park it

A 3/5 is a good rating in my mind. The game feels kind of difficult. You don't get a lot of open space early on, but still, it plays correctly, and looks professional. Good thing I'm not a truck driver!

Platform Bear Platform Bear

The platforming is completely solid. I'd recommend developing the backgrounds some more. Put a plot in, use a cohesive art style, and you'll have a great production, even for posterity.

Dragon Marble Blast Dragon Marble Blast

It took getting used to, but it's fun like you promised.